The Hope Eau De Parfum - 50ML - Unisex
- Top Notes: Ceylon Cardamom - Frankincense - Cloves - Cinnamon Bark - Pink Pepper
- Middle Notes: Immortelle Flower - Patchouli - White Cedar Wood - Nagarmotha
- Base Notes: Labdanum - Musk - Haitian Vetiver - Olibanum
- Considered by many to be the most famous diamond in the world, The Hope is also one of the world’s largest diamonds.
- Described as the size of a pigeon’s egg, the Hope Diamond is a distinctive grey blue in hue, and also emanates a rare red phosphorescent glow. The gem has been worn by sultans, queens, aristocracy and socialites; most notably Queen Marie Antoinette who wore it as a hairpin, and its last private owner, the flamboyant heiress Evalyn Walsh McLean. It was the inspiration for the ‘Heart of the Ocean’ in the film Titanic and provides the inspiration for this iridescent fragrance.
Gender & Size
Be the first to review this product