Nassak Eau De Parfum - 50ML - Unisex
- Top Notes: Orange - Fruity Prunella - Spicy Leather
- Middle Notes: Rose Absolute - Jasmin Absolute - Patchouli - Oud
- Base Notes: Amber - Sandalwood - Guaiac Wood - Musk - Vanilla
- Also known as the ‘Eye of the Idol’, this 43.83 Carat vivid Blue Diamond was mined in India in the 15th century and was the original third eye of the deity at the Temple of Shiva in Nassak.
- The British East India Company acquired the gem and sold it to the British Jeweller Rundell & Bridge in 1818, when it was re-cut for the handle of the 1st Marquis of Westminster’s dress sword. American jeweller Harry Winston transformed the diamond to its present, exquisite, emerald-cut shape in 1940. The Nassak Diamond was sold to an American trucking magnate in 1970 for £500,000 and is believed to be currently owned by Robert Mouawad.
Gender & Size
10/01/2021, 06:12 AM