Olia Hair Color - N 9.1 - Ashy Light Blonde
It provides 100% gray coverage in 34 brilliant shades that range from lustrous blacks to luminous blondes. You'll experience radiant, long-lasting color and beautiful shine.
- Its visibly healthier hair with 60% oil blend formula with natural flower oils is a revolution in hair color technology.
- It helps to reverse roughness and dullness, leaving hair more hydrated, silky soft, and up to 3x shinier than uncolored, unwashed hair.
- It has zero ammonia, with a pleasant floral fragrance as you apply.
- It has a unique, velvety, non-drip formula that is made up of a 60% oil blend with natural flower oils from Sunflower, Meadowfoam, Passion Flower, and Camellia.
Beauty Tips before you dye your hair:
-Choosing Your Shade - take note to consider your natural hair color as a starting point when choosing a shade.
- Do a Skin-Allergy Test - If you don't experience a skin reaction or any of the signs or symptoms mentioned in the insert, you are probably good to go with coloring your hair.
- Guard Your Skin - It can help avoid any potential staining of your skin by applying a thin layer of petroleum jelly along your hairline and to the tops of your ears.
How to apply:
Mix Color - Apply gloves, snap off tip and remove the cap of the Developer Bottle and add Colorant, and shake vigorously.
For full head application:
- Start applying at your roots, separating hair section by section. Then, apply through lengths and ends ensuring hair is completely saturated.
- Leave on hair for 30 minutes.
For root touch-up:
- Use bottles to separate hair section by section and apply to your new growth, starting at any resistant gray areas.
- Leave on roots for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, use the remaining mixture to saturate lengths and end for 10 minutes - 30 minutes total.
- Before rinsing, massage your hair. Rinse thoroughly until the water runs clear.
- Apply conditioner and leave on for 2-5 mins. before rinsing.
You can use the remaining conditioner weekly until the next coloring
Gender & Size
Be the first to review this product