BU 535 Upper arm blood pressure monitor With XL display - Model 51176
- Upper Arm blood pressure readings are approximately 120 to 80 mmHg.
- The daily measurement quickly shows whether there are short-term changes or long-lasting trends.
- Easy readability through XL-display Arrhythmia indicator.
- In addition, the average of the last three readings is calculated, giving you a good overview of your state of health.
- 120 storage spaces for 2 users.
- Acoustic signal at end of measurement.
- Auto switch-off.
- XL display.
- Date/time display.
- Upper arm-Blood pressure monitor.
- Upper arm sleeve.
- Storage Bags.
- 4 x AA batteries.
- User manual.
Be the first to review this product